Where To Go In Miami On A Charter Boat
Miami and its surroundings offer some of the best boating destinations in North America, if not the world. However, it can take a lifetime to see and experience all this (ask anyone who lives here). So, once you have decided to rent a boat or book a charter, where should you go to Miami on a charter boat, especially if you don’t have a lot of time?
The Best For The Gourmet
There are many places to dock and dine in and around Miami. But these are some of our favorite dishes that we can highly recommend.
- Monty’s Sunset: It is a floating dock for dinner, some of the best blue crabs you can find, live music, and great staff.
- The Rusty Pelican: It is probably the best dock and restaurant in Miami and a weekend brunch that is out of this world.
- Kiki On The River: Excellent food, excellent service. The kind of classy place that yacht owners frequent. And you own a yacht, even if it’s just for a day!
The Best Stops on the Beach
You can’t come to Miami without having experienced beaches. But what are the best ones for boaters? Here are a few suggestions:
- Flagler Island: just a few miles from downtown Miami, you will find an island with a sandy beach and a picturesque view of the city. The only way to get there is to rent a boat, so don’t miss the opportunity to discover Miami’s hidden gem!
- Haulover Beach: White sand, huge dunes, rolling ocean surf. Lots of fun for the whole family, but there’s also a small private section for nude sunbathing if the goal is to get the best tan possible.
- Matheson Hammock Park Beach: It is quiet, peaceful, and full of wildlife. If you are looking for tranquility, this spot on Biscayne Bay is perfect.
Best For Tourists
There is so much to see in Miami, but you can see even more if you get in the water. Rent a boat with an experienced local captain who will also be your best guide to the best places and views.
A tour of the waters surrounding downtown Miami is a must, and you never get tired of doing a little celebrity spotting along Millionaire’s Row. And if you are a nature lover? Your options are almost endless.
Have fun in Miami on a Charter Boat ! Check out Monet yachts boat rental fleet.
Check out this week’s best deals here and call or text us now to find out more and to book your next getaway at 305-677-2557!
Or Click here! to get a quote right away!